Awestruck Chandbali Stone Trending Silver Oxidised Earrings
Refund Policy : Unboxing Video is must for any type of complaint. Return / refund only in case of damage or missing product. No other reason is entertained. Click here to read policy.
Delivery Time : For Domestic - Dispatch Time is 2-3 days. Delivery time is 5 – 10 days from the date of dispatch depending upon the location of the delivery.
For International - Dispatch Time is 4-5 Days. Deliver time is between 8-25 days after dispatching, depending upon the customer's location and the customs clearance procedure of the destination country. Click here to read policy.
It is advisable to store jewellery in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch), keep away from water perfume and other chemicals and clean it with dry and soft cloth.
We know how much you love our jewellery so we have created a small guide as to how you can make your jewellery last a long time.
- Fashion jewelry tarnishes when exposed to moisture, oils, salts and acids. Keep your jewellery tarnish free by keeping it dry.
- Don’t Wash Dishes or do Laundry With Your Jewelry on.
- Don’t Wear Jewelry In Pool or at the Spa.
- Don’t Put on Lotion or Perfume with your Jewelry on.
- Dry your hands before handling, or putting on, any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it.
- The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Wear it last, and take it off first.
- Put Your Jewelry on After You Put Your Clothes on and Before Your Take Your Clothes Off. An accidental pull on the chain can break your favourite necklace.
- Put Jewelry On After Applying Hairspray and Makeup. This goes back to keeping your jewelry dry. Perfumes, hairspray, lotion and makeup usually contains harsh chemicals that can damage your beautiful jewelry.
- Store your fashion jewellery in a soft dry place to avoid damage due to moisture in the air.
- Store your jewelry in a jewelry box or other secure container.
- You can also store your jewelry in a silk or velvet pouch and put each pouch in a decorative shoe box.